Things that starved me of life today:
- Driving to Princeton.
- Forgetting the fragrance I was going to wear.
- Driving to Trenton.
- Going to the DMV.
- Driving from Trenton to Edison.
- All of the edible spots in Edison being on the other side of the road.
- Driving around Edison during rush hour.
- Driving around Edison and having to convince every cop blocking a road that you belong on that road because you’re working the event they’re blocking.
- Driving home from Edison when there’s construction going on and the local roads are dark as hell.
- Being really hungry but knowing that 11:40PM is not a good time to be eating anything.
Fortunately, Mr. Chokkattu bought me naeng myeon and Chow Chow puppies exist and I love them. Life restored.