Really quickly, and I acknowledge this is a weird way to jumpstart my blog again and I’m going to go ahead and promise absolutely nothing, I wanted to write about this brand I’ve never heard of and was wholly uninterested in until I did this year’s Sniffapalooza Fall Ball and the brand was at Bergdorf Goodman.Read More
It’s been over a month. Whoops.
Busy bee be real. Lots of things that have happened in the past week or so, so let’s start from the top!
1) I got a job! I work for FindSpark in Partner Sales and Community Development. Yay meaningful work! I’ve already done a bit of little things here and there during my training including this blog post: 5 Quotes from Shakeshack CEO Danny Meyer to Inspire Your Professional Journey
and more importantly, I’d like to push the FindSpark Fashion Conference happening this Saturday from 10AM-5PM! Read More
This is Milo, aka star of @frenchiebutt on Instagram. I love him.
Why does WordPress keep changing its writing format. It’s like it’s in college trying out its sexuality. Or in high school trying out different outward identities.
Anyway, I haven’t posted in a while, and this is just to keep my blog from looking too empty. Otherwise I’ve been busy with school (I’m slotted to graduate in January if I pass this semester!) and work/not-working and pining for puppies and just everything.
Posts I have in mind that will hopefully come soon:
- Articles about cool things if I can get them out in a timely fashion
- A comparison on purported leather frags; some of which are lies I tell ya.
- A comparison on cold weather gourmands, possibly.
- The post on the preservation of New York City’s Chinatown that I still haven’t gotten to.
- Maybe a mini-bio or two of people I like reading about, like Danny Meyers, Elizabeth Holmes
Alright, I have an exam in less than 4 hours, I should go.
On Tuesday night, I got to see my favorite music group and Ed Sheeran on stage together (for like $35!) the other night which was all kinds of amazing.
Bloo, my stuffed representation of the internet sensation Boo started smoking under the supervision of my boyfriend. I am so disappointed.
I decided it would be a lovely idea to leave Bloo with Mr. Chokkattu for a fun day at his office and workplace, to be returned to me the next time he sees me this week: Tuesday, if nothing goes wrong. The morning went fairly well:
Sorry about the disappearance! I need a little more time to lace my boots together and I’ll be right back. I’ll finish off the rest of my trip to Miami and start some real updates, and start writing again, I promise! Just a lot of strings to tie and a lot of excess to organize 🙂